Mio/Homura (澪/炎) EXTEND Ver. Mio/Homura (澪/炎) EXTEND Ver.

Composition and arrangement-wise this song is phenomenal!
A good variety of melodies and chord movements keep it interesting all throughout the track.

The transitional part is probably my favourite. I felt a bit of Kingdom Hearts vibes in there, which I dig a lot. I know it can be difficult to glue together a song that comprises of multiple parts that each portray different feelings but you did it perfectly.

I still have to deduct half a point though because I think your vocals are not ideal for such a composition. The singing in the lower registers seemed a bit weak. The part at 4:22 sounded shaky at first but I really love how you ended it at 4:39 with this short rise in pitch.
I generally had the feeling that your vocals could've used a bit more processing, but that might just be my taste. However, I respect the amount of effort it must have taken you - 70 vocal tracks sounds like an awful lot.

Overall great work, with lots of great ideas and visions. Keep it up!

Adaran's level loop Adaran's level loop

Love it! The composition reminds me of FF VI <3

Fretzone responds:

Robot Language Robot Language

Love your style!

Cage Breaker Cage Breaker

I enjoy it when you add a short remark about the portrayed character. It gives your art that extra spark of life and makes me visualize the whole scenery.

Coffee on a murky day Coffee on a murky day

black, loads of sugar!