Mio/Homura (澪/炎) EXTEND Ver. Mio/Homura (澪/炎) EXTEND Ver.

Composition and arrangement-wise this song is phenomenal!
A good variety of melodies and chord movements keep it interesting all throughout the track.

The transitional part is probably my favourite. I felt a bit of Kingdom Hearts vibes in there, which I dig a lot. I know it can be difficult to glue together a song that comprises of multiple parts that each portray different feelings but you did it perfectly.

I still have to deduct half a point though because I think your vocals are not ideal for such a composition. The singing in the lower registers seemed a bit weak. The part at 4:22 sounded shaky at first but I really love how you ended it at 4:39 with this short rise in pitch.
I generally had the feeling that your vocals could've used a bit more processing, but that might just be my taste. However, I respect the amount of effort it must have taken you - 70 vocal tracks sounds like an awful lot.

Overall great work, with lots of great ideas and visions. Keep it up!

Adaran's level loop Adaran's level loop

Love it! The composition reminds me of FF VI <3

Fretzone responds:

Robot Language Robot Language

Love your style!

8 bit too funky 8 bit too funky

This is very good. If the guitar is self-recorded you have done a really good job at it! Other than that my ears were longing for what I assume was a LowPass-Filter on top of the bitcrushed synth to open up a bit more, especially for the last part. All in all very enjoyable!

Zipark responds:

Thanks hyperdemented. For this track, there's no acoustics instruments. I have a track with real instruments and an excellent guitarist. I can post in a few day when the mix will be redone.

The Gathering Room [P.CH] The Gathering Room [P.CH]

Lovely song. The arrangement and choice of instruments is spot on. Personally it reminds me of the Kingom Hearts OST and stirs up all the great memories I had with that game.

Well done!

Digital Digital

Great song, compliments on the arrangement and structure - keeping it interesting throughout the track. The best part is without a doubt the bass - is this a preset or an original creation? Either way it sounds sweet!

lolkaspy responds:

Yeah, this is mastered on Fruity Loop! Thanks for you review!

Indoor City Indoor City

This is great! Love the chill vibes, they fit the artwork perfectly. There is a nice variety in melodies and rythm that work well together overall, which I am a big fan of.

Oh and nice House song ;)

The Sunken Prophecy The Sunken Prophecy

Very atmospheric and a whole lot of enjoyable melodies. This song tells a story of its own and I quickly find myself lost in it. Absolutely great!

ShinsukeIto responds:

Thank you so much for your kind review! It means a lot :)

Inside the Ship (The Thing) Inside the Ship (The Thing)

Out of the OST you uploaded, I liked this one the most (Outpost 31 was a close 2nd for me). It has really great melodies and is versatile. And what I love about it is that it suits the scenario you described just perfectly. Great work!

Never Gonna Give You Up (SMASH REMIX) Never Gonna Give You Up (SMASH REMIX)

This is really well done! Part of the catchyness does come from the fact that the original song is so well known but other than that you got a great production going on that does rick astley's classic song justice.