View Profile CreoMusic

1 Movie Review

Absolutely LOVED the music! Also great cast, plot and production.

14 Audio Reviews

Composition and arrangement-wise this song is phenomenal!
A good variety of melodies and chord movements keep it interesting all throughout the track.

The transitional part is probably my favourite. I felt a bit of Kingdom Hearts vibes in there, which I dig a lot. I know it can be difficult to glue together a song that comprises of multiple parts that each portray different feelings but you did it perfectly.

I still have to deduct half a point though because I think your vocals are not ideal for such a composition. The singing in the lower registers seemed a bit weak. The part at 4:22 sounded shaky at first but I really love how you ended it at 4:39 with this short rise in pitch.
I generally had the feeling that your vocals could've used a bit more processing, but that might just be my taste. However, I respect the amount of effort it must have taken you - 70 vocal tracks sounds like an awful lot.

Overall great work, with lots of great ideas and visions. Keep it up!

Love it! The composition reminds me of FF VI <3

Fretzone responds:

Love your style!

3 Art Reviews

Looks absolutely awesome! The song's dissonance makes it difficult to get into, but I love the chill foundation.

I enjoy it when you add a short remark about the portrayed character. It gives your art that extra spark of life and makes me visualize the whole scenery.

black, loads of sugar!